Where do I start?
Building a WordPress website is a simple combination of purchasing a Domain Name and purchasing Hosting. These 2 things are different but are linked together to get the website up and running.
Many people don't understand websites and are even afraid of technology. This page aims to explain websites in an easy to understand, plain English kind of way. Should you have any further questions please Contact Us
VPS is also useful for custom software installations.
Windows hosting, on the other hand, uses Windows as the servers' operating system and offers Windows-specific technologies such as ASP, .NET, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL server (MSSQL).
The authors of Open Source Applications constantly release updates and security patches to counteract this. Please make sure that your website is always using the most up to date version of any third party software you're using.
Set Up Emails
Scroll down to the Email section
Click on 'Email Accounts'
Then enter the relevant parameters
- Email: the name of the account before the @ symbol
- Password: the password for the account
- Password (again): retype the same password
- Mailbox Quota: select the size of the mailbox
Then click on 'Create Account'
Then fill in your email and password.
- Login into your cPanel.
- Scroll down to the Email section
- Click on 'Email Accounts'
- Scroll down and click on 'Set Up Mail Client'
There you will find all the settings for Secure SSL / TLS as well as the Non SSL settings.
- Click the File tab to get to your Account Information screen
- Click on 'Add Account'
By default, the Email Account should be selected. Note that email accounts must already exist within the cPanel in order to be set up within Outlook.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter your password and then re-type it to confirm.
- Click on Next. Outlook will attempt to verify the account at this point. If there are no problems, then it will complete.
You will then see a screen processing the email address. When it completes you will see a messages saying, "You're all set!" Click on Finish button at the bottom right to complete the installation.